Immediate openings available! You can expect a competitive wage and a reliable weekly paycheck.
Start right away in one of night shift opportunities. Benefits enrollment is available for all team members.
Become part of the dedicated team that inspects, assembles, packages, and ships plastic products for one of the largest leaders in home goods in North America. Full-time set schedules with health care benefits, advancement opportunities, and employee discounts.
Marathon has a variety of jobs as Inspector/Packers, Shippers, Warehouse Associates, Team Leads, and Floor Persons. Find the right Marathon opportunity for you today.
Reasons you'll love working here:
- Work only 15 days per month! Work a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and every other weekend.
- Earn Overtime and weekly bonuses
- Through our training programs, many of our team members experience career advancement becoming leaders in operations, HR, and other areas.
- Our range of benefits can include health care, vision, and dental starting on day one, employee discounts, disability insurance, life insurance, and more!
- You'll get to stay active and on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Who we are:
Marathon was founded to help people achieve. Over the course of the last 30 years, we have helped over 300,000 people find a great job. Many of our team members hear back within 24 hours!
For more information about our career opportunities, benefits, career paths, and more, visit
Please note - Team members must be able to commute to Townsend, MA. Pay rates displayed include the earned attendance bonus and are also dependent on shift.
Marathon is an Equal Opportunity Employer