1st Line IT Support£22 000 - £28 000FarnboroughPermanent Full timeMon - Fri 9am - 6pm23 days holiday plus bank holidays, training providedOur client is a Managed Service Provider, concentrating on Hardware, Software Development, Virtualisation, Hosted Servers, Hosted Microsoft products, Telecommunications, DR Solutions, Cyber/Data Security, Website Development and Systems Maintenance.The company's goal is to be competitive in the marketplace, provide innovative solutions in technologies and services and to be rewarding for customers, employees, and stakeholders in an open and fair environment.Key Duties:
- Provide on-site IT support including but not limited to hardware (desktops, laptops, servers, monitors, printers, routers, Wi-Fi devices, phones), software (off the shelve and bespoke), connectivity (Wi-Fi, broadband, telephone) and Email management.
- Support VM, web applications systems, MS Office, Windows OS, Service Desk Ticketing systems
- Evaluate and log incidents and service requests in the service desk ticketing system and manage queues/workflows
- Create and maintain documentation for Level 1 support solutions and processes
- Provide remote and onsite support and also out of hours when needed
- Build knowledge base in the ticketing system or other approved systems
- Assisting other team members including communicating company strategies, team goals, project deadlines, identifying training needs and skill management
What we are looking for:
- Any Valid MCP certification, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams, ITIL Foundation, CCNA certification, Vendor specific certification
- Minimum 3 years extensive service desk experience
- Experience with Service Desk ticketing systems, Anti-Virus management, VPN Management, Windows AD Management
- Good understanding of LAN, TCP/IP, DNS, PC, Laptop, Printer and Server Hardware, Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server OS
- Candidates may be required to travel across the UK (mainly local travel) and abroad
- Own Vehicle
If you think you could be a good fit for this position then please apply for immediate consideration.