Find your future at National Beef!
Are you interested in making up to $19.75 per hour to start at an entry level job with the possibility of making $21.30 per hour after training? Apply TODAY! National Beef may be your next career move!
Competitive Wages and Benefits:
- 2nd shift starting wage is $17.25 per hour
- $2.50 per hour weekly perfect attendance bonus
- Family-friendly benefits include health, dental and vision, with low, out of pocket, insurance premiums
- Paid life and short term disability insurances
Please contact National Beef Ohio at 419-257-5535 for assistance.
2nd Shift Production General Labor responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Packing product
- Weighing product filled boxes to ensure proper weight
- Visual inspection of product and boxes to ensure proper packaging
- General Labor
- Other duties as assigned
This is a safety sensitive position. This position is NOT remote.
2nd Shift Production General Labor qualifications and skills:
- Ability to work in a temperature-controlled environment of 45 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work standing for an entire shift
- Ability to repetitively push, twist and turn for an entire shift
- Excellent attendance a must
National Beef is a leader in producing fresh, chilled and further processed beef products for customers in the U.S. and worldwide. We offer a variety of employment opportunities in our production, packaging, and hide tanning facilities that stretch from the western plains to the east coast. We strive to be the preferred employer in every one of those communities, whether it's measured by the number of people employed or the good we do in the area. We invite you to join our family, wherever you call home.