We are currently recruiting for a Activities Coordinator to join our dedicated, passionate team in Beaufort Park Care Home, Burnham-on-Sea.?
- Full time contract
- Alternate weekends
- £500 welcome bonus
- Free DBS
- Refer a friend scheme up to £1000
- Outstanding career development
- Fully funded training and career development (up to level 5)
- Blue Light Card discount package
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- Staff appreciation incentives
About The Role
Beaufort Park has 33 beds, a CQC rating of "Good" and is set on two acres of stunning landscaped grounds, in the thriving seaside town of Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset.
As an Activity Coordinator, you will be responsible for talking with care staff, residents and resident families to assist with designing, planning and organising activities to meet residents' physical, social and emotional needs. You will be tasked with arranging a variety of activities such as: light exercise, arts & crafts, puzzles, knitting, sing-a-longs, days out, seasonal events and lots more.
- You may be looking to take on a new role where you can put your people skills to use, or simply looking to take the next steps in your social care career.
- Previous experience in activities / events roles or social care experience is desired but not essential
- Confident, engaging and open to learn
We re a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we re celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we re one of the UK s largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices - there really is something for everyone.
We ve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree - we re proud that we average at 4/5 on employee reviews.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.