The Compliance AML KYC Lead Analyst is a senior-level position responsible for leading Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to lead in the development and management of a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
The position will support the KYC policy execution function for NA Retail Bank by performing Data Journey Validation (DJV) to ensure that accurate and complete data travels to CitiKYC for eligible customers and accounts.
- Monitor and load into SAS data sets data feeds from GCT and AML Technology.
- Coordinate and meet with GCT, AML Technology, Business Risk, Operations, AML Oversight Policy team, and Compliance to determine data flows and any planned enhancements.
- Understand data transformations that occur between product processors and CitiKYC and validate that these changes are executed as expected.
- Track and report any defects which are discovered in validation process.
- Confirm that defect fixes are completed accurately.
- Document and report testing results for each DJV iteration.
- 6-10 years of experience
- strong analytical experience in at least one of the following: risk, marketing, financial, or fraud analytics.
- Experience at delivering through influence and cooperation.
- Demonstrated leadership working with stakeholders at multiple levels within and outside the NA Retail Bank business.
- Consistently able to plan and work independently on required deliverables and deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a transitioning environment (developing and establishing business as usual).
- Able to communicate both conversationally and in writing; clearly communicating the information and actions needed by peers and stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Ability to work well in a team environment collaborating across diverse groups.
- Minimum 5 years of experience analyzing data and trends utilizing SAS and SQL. Unix/Linux experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Job Family Group:
Compliance and Control
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi ) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.