The Intm Assc Ops Quality Analyst is a developing professional role which integrates in-depth specialty knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices; demonstrates good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Performs Inbound Customer Service call monitoring.
- Reviews Customer interactions with call center to assess whether employees are following standard policies and procedures. Reviews loan files for completeness and accuracy of records.
- Performs Quality Control reviews and identifies process gaps.
- Works within fairly strict guidelines and under frequent supervision.
- Work is typically subject to standardized procedures and practices.
- Integrates knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices.
- Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
- Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Makes judgments based on practice and precedence. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results.
- Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Previous experience in quality, control, audit or customer service roles.
- Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity.
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Operations - Core
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi ) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.