SMART Physician Recruiting is seeking an experienced or recently graduated Anesthesiologist for a new partnership track position with a private, physician-owned group in Tucson, Arizona. Candidates with a good work ethic and pleasant personality will fit in well with this group. Ideally, we would be looking for a physician that desires a full-time position, but there is an option of working part time. The entire group serves 4 hospitals and a variety of surgical-centers in Tuscon, and a large variety of different case types are expressed. This position features a generous $30,000 sign on bonus, $10,000 relocation assistance, a full and expedited partnership track, with a very competitive benefits package.
- Partnership Track: 12 months to financial equality, 18 months to voting rights part-time physicians will receive earnings correspondent to their production and shares within their schedule. Earnings are 80% productivity and 20% shares. Board Eligible physicians will receive approx. 75% of earnings until certified.
- Benefits Package: Full health and dental + dependents, Medical Reimbursement, Long Term Disability and Long Term Care insurance, and 401K (eligible after first year)
- Sign on Bonus: $30,000
- Relocation Assistance: $10,000 reimbursement
- Case Types: General, PN, Ortho, Plastics/Reconstructive Surgery. Some MAC coverage for Pain and endoscopy. Case types for ASCs are all similar, but on a smaller scale.
- Week Length: Full-time/Part- time W2 or 1099
- Call Schedule: Prorated to whether an individual is working full or part time. There is opportunity to take on more call if desired
- Special Requirements: AZ license preferred, 2 letters of recommendation
- License/Credentialing: Will aim for a start as soon as possible contingent on the existence of an Arizona license
If interested, please forward your CVto