is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. It is now the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world's most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody's. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank is consistently ranked among the World's Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore by The Asian Banker. Division Description
Group Legal and Compliance (GLC) supports the Bank in all legal, regulatory and compliance matters. The division ensures that the Bank's businesses comply with policies, procedures and relevant laws, rules and regulations issued by Monetary Authority of Singapore and other local regulators.
Apart from being a legal advisor on litigation, trademark filings and other legality issues where relevant, GLC plays an important role as undertakers of the bank-wide regulatory compliance and anti-money laundering initiatives. This includes developing policies and procedures to manage and mitigate risks relating to money laundering and financing of terrorism, as well as monitoring, detection and combating of money laundering and financial crime activities. Role Summary
This is a new role within the Anti-Fraud Digital Threat Management function under Group Financial Crime Compliance - Anti-Fraud. The successful candidate will provide risk assessment and oversight of internal controls so to mitigate the risk of current and emerging digital threats. This function will also perform threat intelligence monitoring/analysis and support awareness programme. Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications The Ideal Candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Conduct fraud risk assessment and propose controls to mitigate the risk efficiently and effectively.
- Advise business unit on applicable regulations including MAS Technology Risk Management Guidelines
- Actively monitor and analyse threat intelligence from internal and external sources and provide recommendations to mitigate the risk.
- Support the incident response team during fraud incident management
- Support the bank's fraud awareness programme among employees and customers
- Follow up on findings/recommendations from internal/external auditors and regulators
- Any other duties that may be assigned by line manager
- University degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years in anti-fraud, risk, audit, or compliance role
- Have knowledge of the financial services industry, specifically in consumer and corporate banking.
- Have good knowledge of the common fraud and scam typologies.
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary languages used in the workplace. Additional language skills are advantageous for this post but not essential.
- Systematic approach with good organization and planning skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
We regret that only shortlisted Candidates will be notified.