We have an exciting opportunity for a Bar Manager tojoin our highly successful team here at our Ham Yard Hotel. Your main responsibilitywill be to oversee the daily operation of the Hotel bar; working alongsidesenior management and team members, to ensure that the highest level ofcustomer service is being delivered and the expectations of our guests areconsistently exceeded.
What we Offer:
Perkbox -A team member platform offering a huge variety of discounts and our reward andrecognition program
Wage Stream - An employee app to stream your wagesbefore payday
Cycle towork Scheme
Uniform andMeals provided
SocialEvents, Wellbeing and Team Activities
Awardwinning training opportunities and Career Development
FirmdaleExperience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Cluband an overnight stay)
• Previousexperience as a Bar manager in a fast paced, luxury venue
• Demonstratea key passion for Food and Beverage
• Extensiveknowledge of beverages, quality products and ingredients
• Abilityto grow and develop our existing menu
• Excellentpersonal presentation
• Previousexperience managing and developing a team
• Capableof motivating a team through training and solid leadership
• Strongcommunication skills
• Excellentattention to deliver inspirational service to all of our guests
• Overseethe general day to day management and running of the bar
• Establishstrong and professional relationships with our guests, ensuring that aninspirational service is delivered at all times
• Dealwith any complaints and be confident to find a solution
• Createnew cocktails and drink offerings in line with the company brand
• Ensurethe correct measurements and other license regulations are being followed bythe team
• Workalongside the Food and Beverage manager to ensure a smooth and high qualityservice
• Lead and develop theteam
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
FirmdaleHotels is an international award winning group comprising of 10 high end luxuryhotels and 8 bars and restaurants in London and New York
We aredelighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of thegreat work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards andaccolades;
• Firmdale Hotels - "Winner of the BestEmployer Award at The Cateys 2017 & 2020 and Number One in The Caterer BestPlaces to Work in Hospitality"
• Manager of the year - Laura Sharpe,Cateys 2018
• Hotel of the year - Group - Cateys2018
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work inthe United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.