My client a leading international law firm with a strong pedigree in high-profile court litigation, they are now looking for a solutions-focused and collaborative Benefits Manager to join their London team on a minimum 12 month fixed term contractual basis.
The Benefits Manager will be at the forefront of driving global wellbeing initiatives to support the firm's mission while ensuring the high-quality management of the firm's global insurance policies and other benefits.
The key duties will include:
- Managing of the firm's insurance & benefits policies for both employees and partners.
- Managing all insurance/benefit communications within the firm.
- Researching and implementing any benefits for new office locations.
- Proactively designing and executing wellbeing projects and initiatives globally.
- Being the first point of contact for all benefit and wellbeing matters.
- Liaising with global office managers in relation to their local benefits and global benefits.
- Enhancing the global benefit offering while onboarding any new benefits and vendors.
The Benefits Manager will have strong benefits management experience and excellent understanding of benefits management and claims ideally within a corporate setting. It is essential to have familiarity with HR systems, experience of improving processes and demonstrable experience of executing wellbeing initiatives. The right candidate will possess high level of attention to detail, strong communication skills and proven organisation skills. The Benefits Manager will have excellent competence with Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP's essential, etc.) and be a pro-active, confident team player.
It is Career Legal's policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you