Blinds and Curtains Installer - £50,000+ earnings p/a
Flexible Hours to suit you - Full and Part-Time
APPLY NOW TO FIND OUT MORE AND JOIN US AT OUR VIRTUAL DISCOVERY SESSION.
Imagine working for yourself, at your own pace, with hours that suit your needs and lifestyle. You will be joining a network of over 1100 self-employed advisors who operate locally and do just that.
Hillarys was established over 50 years ago and remains the UK's leading provider of window furnishings solutions with an annual turnover of £250m a year. Working in your local area you will visit customers in their homes to measure and advise on a fantastic range of products and fabrics. Once manufactured, we will send the product out ready to install at a time agreed with the customer.
If this is something completely new to you, don't worry, we're committed to make every Advisor business successful and you'll benefit from a comprehensive programme of training, fitting and support right from the start. It's obvious how good the opportunity is when most tell us they wish they'd have joined Hillarys sooner.
Join us virtually via video call at one of our discovery sessions to find out more. Here you will meet our Trainers, experienced Advisors, Trainers and Development Managers to talk about why becoming a Blinds and Curtains Fitter could be the best decision you will ever make. There will also be opportunitely to ask any questions you may have. We welcome you and your partner to come along if they wish to learn more. We have lots of sessions available at times that suit you.
Work for yourself, not by yourself - All the benefits of running your own local business without the worries:
- We will invest in advertising, so you do not need to worry about finding your own customers. You can focus on delivering a high level of service that will help your business to grow further through local recommendations and referrals.
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle. You decide when you want to work by managing your own diary and commitment.
- Run your business from home.
- Dedicated Support in growing your successful Local businesses. From a Business Development Manager, Local Account Manager and head office support.
As a Local Hillarys Advisor and Installer, You should:
- Be personable, approachable and confident when meeting new people
- Have a vehicle and valid UK driving licence
- be competent in DIY
It is essential that you are able to deliver a professional service from your very first day and with our experience and knowledge, we have created the complete starter package at the best deal possible. An investment of £2,500 covers:
- Full Tool kit, including everything you need to measure and fit successfully.
- Samsung tablet - allowing you to process orders and manage your business.
- Branded Hillarys work wear.
- Personalised business cards and leaflets for the lifetime of your business.
- A lifetime of training and support to ensure you succeed. This includes an initial 5 days training at our award winning Training Academy, followed by a further 5 days after the first 3 months to expand your business further. You will also have access to additional training courses at the Academy and online.
To help you start your business we also have a range of payment options available.
If you would like to learn more about becoming a Blinds and Curtains Installer please complete the application form online and we will give you a call to book onto a discovery session.