Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your best?
The Massage Envy brand is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at our Clayton Valley franchised location,* you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care.
Here's what's in it for you:
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
*** Ask us about our sign-on Bonus ***
- Benefits that help you take care of you including:
- Health and retirement benefits
- Competitive pay structures
- Discounts on professional products
- Flexible schedules
- Employee rewards program/employee referral bonuses
- Free one hour massage/facial for full-time employees.
- Reduced Employee rates for massage/facial for part-time employees.
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their modality mastery
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
*ME SPE Franchising, LLC ( ME SPE ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ), or any of their affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.