Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a Client Services Officer.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic person to join our client as a Client Services Officer, who will be responsible for delivering world class client care in order to exceed their clients' expectations and provide ongoing contact and support to clients throughout the Tribunal process.
Day to Day Responsibilities as a Client Services Officer:
- Telephony contact with clients with new, ongoing or longstanding employment tribunal claims.
- Liaising with file handlers to provide feedback on communication with clients.
- Recording and reporting on information and feedback obtained.
- Keeping client details up to date in all internal systems.
- Ensuring client contracts are reviewed - including contract period, payments check and activity on Companies House.
- Digital file generation and maintenance in line with the departmental requirements.
- All client telephone calls to be undertaken in accordance with the company standards.
- All client appointments are made in line with the Diary Booking Guidelines.
- All written client correspondence to contain clear, accurate and thorough information and meet required company standards.
- External and Internal mailbox management.
- Meet departmental and Company protocols and KPIs.
What you bring to the team:
- A total commitment to client service.
- A bright, enthusiastic outlook, a "can-do" attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively within the team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer-facing experience and time management skills.
- A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Excellent commination skills, with a particular emphasis on telephone and customer communication.