Hybrid role (NW London) - Our client, a leading Private Healthcare facility in NW London / Hertfordshire, is seeking a Head of Commercial Finance (Commercial Financial Controller), to work closely with the MD as part of the Leadership Team, with a dotted line to the Group CFO.
Responsibilities in this Commercial Financial Controller role will include, inter alia:
- Lead on the development of annual budgets, plans and cashflow forecasts
- Monitor and report on the performance of the division against plan
- Use financial and commercial analysis to advise the Leadership team on strategic direction
- Define, lead and drive forward a project to identify and understand profitability of operations
- Manage the billing and credit control function to maximise revenue capture
- Lead on contract negotiations with sponsors to secure profitable pricing.
- Develop and implement KPIs and a programme of transformation within finance
- Drive profitable service development and new initiatives through the provision of insightful data
- Provide support in producing business cases for operational and capital expenditure.
To succeed, progress and excel in this Head of Commercial Finance (Commercial Financial Controller) role, the successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ACMA) with strong commercial acumen, from the Heathcare Sector, seeking a new and dynamic challenge.