The team that protects our business
At Barclays, our reputation means everything. Our Compliance team is at the heart of our business, helping the Group confidently navigate all the laws and regulations that govern our industry - and enabling our success. This team defines, applies and advises on decision-making boundaries, empowering everyone at Barclays to continuously uphold our values and achieve our goals. Sound like the place for you? Join us as an analyst. Real responsibility, right away
You'll start out with intensive training, covering product and business knowledge as well as essential skills you'll need for a successful start. Then you'll begin the first of three eight-month long rotations, joining one of our teams. You'll have the opportunity to rotate across our business-facing teams, supporting a particular business division, and our firmwide core teams, supporting the entire Group. Along the way you'll build broad understanding of Compliance practices and procedures. You may:
A place where you can thrive
- review policy breaches and escalations to identify themes and create recommendations to increase efficiency
- draft procedures for regulatory disclosures
- advising colleagues about regulation related to specific products and services
- helping maintain the barrier between private side and public side teams
- work closely with IT to represent Compliance requirements for new systems.
At Barclays, you'll be surrounded by people who will help you achieve your ambitions. Our collaborative, supportive environment gives you the chance to build solid relationships with senior leaders, peers and clients alike. What's more, dedicated programme managers will support and advocate for you throughout the first two years of your career at Barclays. During the analyst programme, you'll also:
- participate in formal and informal training designed to give you the knowledge you need when you need it
- receive detailed performance coaching and feedback
- have opportunities to expand your network and develop leadership skills.
As your official programme comes to a close, you'll have a number of career options open to you, including placement into an exciting role right here at Barclays. To be considered for this programme, you must:
Ideally, you would also:
- successfully complete an undergraduate degree between December 2022 - June 2023.
Ready to apply?
- have a GPA of 3.2 or above
- enjoy being part of a team and working collaboratively with all colleagues
- be able to manage your time and perform effectively
- have attention to detail and strong communication skills.
Please submit an application through Barclays' online system. Please note that you can apply to only one Barclays graduate programme globally.
It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.