The Content executive will work as part of the Marketing team to manage the design and delivery of content for thier end-to-end customer journeys. The Content Executive will ensure that all content within those products and services have been through the full content design process, including testing and iteration, before they are released.
In this role your work will involve the creation of, or changes to, a single piece of content such as an SMS or Push Notification, up to a rewrite of an entire range of content. You will be responsible for producing and delivering content assets across various media including copy, video, photography and social.
- Experience of designing and maintaining content as part of overall experience design across multiple channels.
- Content creation, development, approval and distribution.
- Content editing and CMS tools.
- Appropriate standards, legislation, web best practices usability & research techniques.
- Experience of researching and designing blog posts and articles.
- Confident writing and reviewing copy.
- Knowledge of social channels and optimal creative.
- Working with PR agencies to amplify research and articles through owned channels.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.