An excellent education provider is looking to recruit a talented Course Leader of Business and T-Level courses, to work on a Full-Time Permanent basis in West Berkshire.
To teach and manage the courses and programmes in Business and associated courses including day-to-day management and long-term planning of curriculum and quality. Act as Course Leader for appropriate course level.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 per annum.
- Defined Benefit Pension.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free Car Parking.
To be considered, suitable candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Degree level qualification in the relevant subject area.
- Teaching qualification.
- Level 3 or above qualification English-related subject.
- Level 2 qualification in Maths and English.
Skills & Experience
- Related qualification at 1 grade higher than teaching level (minimum Degree level)
- Certificate in Education/PGCE or QTS through other valid qualifications, pathways or working towards
- 2 years teaching experience
- Experience of working in an educational setting
- Experience teaching in a Further Education environment.
- Good personal and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to liaise with students, staff, employers and other agencies
- Ability to keep abreast of current developments in Digital
- Inspiring presentation/teaching skills
- Classroom management skills
- Motivated by learner success
- Commitment to personal and continuous professional development
- Commitment to keeping up-to-date in own field of specialism
- Good organisational and time management skills and a Flexible approach
If you are interested in this position, then please apply via the link. Alternatively, you can contact Fin to discuss the role in further detail.
If this vacancy is not of interest to you at this time, but you happen to know someone who might be suitable and interested, then please kindly pass these details on to them.
Dovetail and Slate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment.
This role may involve work with under 18's or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Dovetail and Slate ltd acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).