Classic Education are seeking experienced cover supervisors for secondary schools across Sittingbourne and the surrounding areas. We are looking for Coversupervisors to cover teachers on a daily supply basis for a number of schools we are work with.As a cover supervisor you will be required to supervise a class on work set by the absent teacher, ensure that all work set is completed to a good standard, make sure all students are kept focused and apply schools behaviour management policy and return all complete work to the appropriate member of staff.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Referenceable experience within schools
- Flexible approach to work
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Be confident, adapt to change well and able to use own initiative.
Classic Education can offer you:
- Flexibility on days worked - full and half days available
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Potential of leading to permanent work
- A dedicated personal Primary consultant
- Specialised job advice
- Competitive Referral Scheme
Our office is open from 6am to 5:30pm and are available to have a confidential chat about working with Classic Education. Whether you'd like work immediately, or if you're looking for a new role in the next academic year, please do not hesitate to get in touch on and ask for Emma.
Classic Education specialises in the provision of short term, long term and permanent Teachers, HLTA's, Teaching Assistants and School Office Personnel throughout Kent and London. We have provided support to over 350 schools throughout the South East. We understand the importance of security and vetting within Education which is why our standards are very high. We focus on excellent customer service and a consistent and thorough approach to Safeguarding and Vetting as well as a structured and detailed registration process.
Recommend a friend to Classic Education, you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.