D365FO Developer - End User - 6 Months+ - Outside IR35 - £450-£500p/d - Fully Remote
Modis have exclusively partnered with a huge end-user client; Arguably the largest UK company in their industry, who are undergoing a D365FO Finance, SCM & Manufacturing implementation.
They have hit a phase in their programme which requires the need for an additional contract D365FO Developer to join a busy development team in working on integrating D365FO with 25-30 systems across the organisation.
Key Skills Required:
- MS Dynamics 365 F&O integration experience
- Experience in Azure integration technologies, eg Azure Service Bus, Logic Apps, API Management
- Experience working with classic .NET and .NET Core Web and Web API applications
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Previous project experience with MS Dynamics 365 eg Finance, Supply Chain Management
- Experience with Azure DevOps pipelines, specifically in relation to Dynamics 365 F&O
- Dynamics 365 F&O X++ development
For more details on this fantastic contract opportunity, please forward your CV for review to -
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE ELIGIBILITY TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.