DATA STRATEGY DIRECTOR
UP TO £80,000
Are you looking to work for an ambitious agency in a client-facing role? This is a great opportunity to work for a collaborative company with clients in financial services, retail, and the public sector!
This fast-moving Digital Marketing Agency has 3 HQs across the UK and is looking for a Data Strategy Director to prove the value of the agency to its clients. The company is looking to grow the business and is looking for strong data strategists looking for a step-up.
As a Data Strategy Director, you can expect to be spending most of your time engaging with clients.
In specific, you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Talking through how campaigns have performed to clients.
- Explaining the Martech side to the client, and how they run campaign successfully.
- Showing an understanding of their technology stack and putting together a proposal to make better use of their stack.
- Occasionally hands on with the Marketing Consultant handling most of this.
- Managing the team and putting together the proposals in the best way possible.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Data Strategy Director will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe Analytics.
- Experience with a CDP/DMP.
- Experience with a Marketing Agency, Digital being a preference.
- Up to £80,000 basic salary
- Work from home 3 days a week
- Flexible working
- Great team culture
- Skills training
How to Apply
Show your interest by sending over your CV to Theo by clicking the apply link on this page.