£23,000 - £28,000 + employee benefits
PontypoolAre you experienced in Document Control? Are you highly organised with experience of supporting administration across multiple projects? Does the thought of working for an international industry leader on a number of exciting manufacturing projects appeal to you?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Document Controller for an employer of choice in Pontypool. This is an exciting opportunity. You will be supporting the Contracts team by ensuring document management is consistent across all projects and administrative duties are met. As Contracts Manager you will:
- Deliver document control by developing, owning, and following Information Management procedures for technical and non-technical controlled documents
- Deliver document control requests coming from the business including document numbering, tag numbering and document retrieval.
- Quality check document deliverables received against Information Management standards and specifications
- Comply with the Company Records Management for Controlled and non-Controlled documents- Send out relevant Policies & Procedures to third parties as required
- Deliver all aspects of the document control function ensuring requests and queries are prioritised and are processed and closed out in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Assist in the implementation of new Document Control-related processes and enhancements
- Ensure archive documentation is captured and controlled- Generate drawing packs and production schedules for shop floor staff- Maintain project-controlled documentation including document registers and change control registers
This is a varied and exciting opportunity with an industry leading firm. As well as a competitive salary, you will be able to take advantage of first class ongoing training, a supportive team and excellent ongoing support.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
PERSON SPECIFICATIONThe person specification is a picture of skills, knowledge and experience required to carry out the job. It has been used to draw up the advert and will also be used in the short-listing and interview process for this post.KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & ABILITIES(the level and breadth of knowledge to do the job, skills specific to do the job and proven experience)Advanced knowledge with Microsoft applications, including: Excel, Word, and Outlook Experience of using databases, and confidence using Excel, demonstrating numeracy skills and attention to detailExcellent organisational/administrative skills and ability to prioritise workloadExcellent interpersonal and communication skills, in person, telephone and writtenExcellent Customer Service Skills, with the ability to use discretion, patience, tact and respect for confidentialityExperience of working to conflicting and tight deadlinesIdeally have working experience of using SAP softwareExperience of working within a manufacturing/engineering environmentExperience in configuring and administering electronic document management systemsFamiliar with NEC contract framework and project controls processesAbility to operate both autonomously and as a part of a larger teamAbility to establish and maintain good working relationships with clients, stakeholders, colleagues and the supply chainEDUCATION/QUALIFICATIONSEssential :Advanced level of IT skillsEducated to GCE/GCSE or equivalentDesirable SAP experienceOther Useful InformationYou will be working within an Engineering/ Manufacturing environment so will need to adhere to safety regulations when out on the shop floor.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.