We are on the lookout for a well-experienced Domestic Gas Engineer.
About our client
Our client is a well-established player within the commercial & domestic gas sector. They provide their customers with a 1 stop solution for all their needs to the commercial and domestic client base.
About the Role:
- Replace or repair radiators and pipework as required to ensure client expectations are met
- Experienced to work on Domestic gas systems
- Service and repairs of domestic gas-fired heating and hot water systems including general plumbing
About the Candidate
Applicants must have good client communication skills and be able to work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
- Domestic ACS qualifications
- Should possess UK full driving license
- Good knowledge of Domestic heating systems
- Should be able to join out of hour?s rota if required
- Agree to have enhanced DBS check
- General knowledge of domestic heating controls would be an added advantage
Points of Appeal
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
- Close and friendly team to work with
- Progression opportunities
- Long-lasting and respectable company to work with
- Product training will be given
- A kind, friendly environment to work in