'On the weekend I went swimming and Baby Shark was in the pool. We played fetch with the ball, tag and hide seek. I was sad when he ran away.'
This is a normal conversation in an early education setting with children, we feel truly privileged to be able to come along on their adventures.
Are you interested in joining children in all of their adventures as they grow up?
Are you looking for a rewarding career in childcare and have a passion for helping to nurture children to reach their full potential?
I'm looking for motivated and inspirational people to join our team at Randstad working within a nursery that not only looks after children but also builds the foundation blocks for a child's education. You will be working with amazing children who will look up to you for support, consistency and guidance through their first 5 years of life, which are arguably the most important. If you feel that this position is right for you then we want to hear from you.
You will become part of the Randstad team which is an education recruitment agency who provide teachers, teaching assistants and inclusion workers into schools across Cardiff, Bristol, Clevedon, Filton and Kensham . For those who are just starting out in their career this is a perfect way to gain valuable experience that looks great on a CV. There is plenty of work available so our staff will always be kept busy.
Are you interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- 1:1 Support to edit and improve your CV
- Support with Nursery application support and DBS.
- Exclusive roles
- A dedicated consultant
- £300 Refer a friend scheme
- App-based booking system
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive pay
- Supportive Staff
- Teacher of the month
- Free CPD
- Weekly Pay
- Liaising with colleagues about students progression and learning
- Being flexible to changes within the school day
- Use effective strong behaviour management strategies
- Follow Nursery's up to date policies
- Experience working with children
- Level 3 in Child Care is desirable
- Being passionate about working with children
- Enhanced DBS on the update service will be required for this role or we will need to process this for you.
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
We have a number of fantastic vacancies across Bristol, Cardiff and Bath in a wide variety of inclusive Nurseries, so please don't hesitate to get in contact so that we can guide you through your first steps into the exciting community that is Randstad.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!