Looking for an electronic Security service engineer. The successful candidate will have experience in the Installation and Maintenance of Electronic security systems.
About the Client
Our client is a well-established business that offers a full range of security services including Intruder Alarms, CCTV Systems, Fire Alarms, Access Control & Wireless Alarms. One of the leading installers of high-quality affordable commercial and domestic Security Systems.
About the Role
- Carry out Installations on the electronic security systems to meet quality standards and company policies and procedures
- Installation of, CCTV, Intruder, and Access systems
- Work with both commercial and domestic sector
- Work with Security systems (CCTV, Access control, and Intruder alarms)
About the Candidate
The candidate must have good client communication skills and be able to work as part of a team. The candidate must possess strong negotiation, excellent problem-solving, and sales skills.
- Previous experience working on CCTV, Intruder, and Access systems
- Have experience working in the electronic security sector
- Must be proficient in installing security systems
- Must hold current qualifications or have relevant experience in Electronic Security Systems
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems and technology
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Must have knowledge of access control networks and standalone
Points of Appeal
- Provided company van
- Van can be used for private mileage
- Workplace pension scheme
- Training provided