Our client, an outstanding leader in their field is currently recruiting and has openings for the role of Employment Paralegal based in Manchester. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to work in a friendly and supportive team within a great company, doing a particularly interesting and varied role that will provide you with real opportunities for growth and advancement.
The Employment Paralegal Responsibilities Will Include:
- Communicate by telephone and email with clients supporting their requirements.
- Review case files and draft legally compliant documents on the client's behalf including but not limited to; letters to disciplinary hearings, grievances, appeals, investigations and consultations.
- Manage consultant's diaries, making appointments and maintaining a flexible approach to last minute changes.
- Work positively with consultants to effectively manage their time and client expectations.
- Create and maintain files, system logs and other administrative tasks.
- Work towards the team objective of obtaining repeat business.
In order to be considered for the role, you should have:
- Customer service experience.
- Employment Law Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, empathy to clients and outstanding attention to detail.
- Commercially minded
- You will be educated to degree level in HR, Law or related business discipline or have some experience in employment law or an employee relations-focussed HR role.