This is a great opportunity to join a team of engineers working on high-profile and complex projects. You can experience new technology, work with highly skilled professionals and secure some terrific project experience on a full time.
About our client
Our client is fully accredited and a reputable company that has a good standing in the industry. They work on large projects and have a relatively small team that works together to accomplish their objectives. The management team is easy to get along with and has a real passion for the industry.
About the Role:
- Performing PPM and re-active breakdown service for the company?s key national clients
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance works at customer sites, as directed by the service support team, and or customer need
- To actively highlight and report any additional works required for the continued reliability of customer assets
- Ensure all Health & Safety guidelines are met and adhered to and notify your manager of any issues or concerns, both for your own and the safety of others
- To ensure all reporting and documentation is completed and submitted promptly
- To always represent the company in a professional manner and develop good working relations the ships with the company and customer staff
- To diagnose chargeable tasks in compliance with company policies and procedures
- To communicate on a regular basis with your Job Manager providing updates on work or tasks
About the Candidate:
The candidate needs to have the ability to work on their own initiatives and possess good problem-solving skills. He/She should be presentable and able to communicate at all levels.
- Should be experienced with Commercial catering systems
- Must be Qualified in COMCAT 1,3 and 5
- Must have UK Driving License
Points of Appeal
- Competitive package
- Door to door Travel paid
- Excellent overtime rate and standby payment
- Call out Rota 1/4
- 21 days holiday + 8 bank holidays