Location: North East London
Salary: £32,000 to £37,000 plus uncapped performance bonus
Working Pattern: 45 hours/ week, Monday-Friday
We have excellent opportunities for qualified domestic Electricians who want to be part of one of the UK's fastest growing industries. You will be joining our growing team of installers across the UK, to support the roll out of an exciting new range of EV chargepoints for our customers.
ChargedEV is part of the hugely successful Redde Northgate PLC; a leading automotive mobility solutions provider. Together we're supporting Road to Net Zero and the transition to electric vehicles through the provision of domestic and commercial EV charging installation and fleet services. With 10 years' experience in EV Charging, with operations nationwide, we're expanding the business in a fast-growing market to deliver for our rapidly growing customer base.
- You are a self-starter, independent and innovative
- You're hard-working and thrive off providing excellent service for your customers
- You are environmentally conscious, with a passion for the EV industry
- You're eager to develop and progress your career in a fast-growing industry
Required qualifications/ experience
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations qualification
- EAL VRQ Domestic Installer or City & Guilds Level 2 (or similar) / NVQ Level 3 qualification
- Previous experience installing PVC trunking
- Working with and terminating Twin & Earth cable and 6mm 3-core Hi-tuff
- Installation and termination of SWA up to and including 6mm 3-core
- Previous experience installing link boxes (Henley blocks) to split single phase 100A mains supply
- Surveying for and installing domestic earth rods
- Simple cable containment installation (steel tray and trunking)
As a Charged EV Installer, we offer:
- A competitive salary of up to £37,000 per annum + generous volume and completion performance bonus
- Monthly subsistence allowance
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Great prospects in a growing business
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
Inclusion & Diversity
We are constantly looking at ways to make ChargedEV better for everyone so that we can all do our best work. In order to help people achieve this we want to ensure ChargedEV is open to all diversity; a varied workforce will allow us to diversify our employee offering and the ways we approach things.
We want to ensure everything we do is inclusive; an environment that creates opportunities for all employees to realise their unique potential. We want people to feel that they belong at ChargedEV; for people to feel they can be the most authentic form of themselves.
Putting the above into practice means using fair, objective and innovative employment practices, we want to make sure that all employees and potential employees:
- Are treated fairly and with respect at all times;
- Are judged on merit when looking at suitability for promotion / new roles and any other opportunities;
- Are free from harassment and bullying of any description, or any other form of unwanted behaviour;
- Have an equal chance to contribute and to achieve their potential, irrespective of any defining feature that might cause unfair discrimination
We want to reflect the diversity of the communities we live in and serve, at all levels of our Team.
We want the best people
We're keen to meet people with varied backgrounds - our view is the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build teams which represent a variety of experiences, perspectives and skills. We recognise talent on the basis of merit and potential.
We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you're excited about joining us and think you have what we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you.
Be part of our future
If you would love to join our dynamic team as a EV Installer, we encourage you to apply today!