Clockwork Education have been approached by a lovely, welcoming school in Bishop Auckland, County Durham to assist them to find a EYFS/Key Stage 1 based Teaching Assistant to support them ASAP. The role will be available until Summer 2023 at least and will involve you working 5 days a week.
- Working within the EYFS setting of the school to work with small groups of children and may require some one-to-one work
- Supporting children of lower ability and those with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (including Autism and Speech & Language difficulties)
- Recording evidence of key children meeting targets
- Using own initiative to take the lead and to change activity plans if needed
- Hold atleast a level 2 qualifications
- Ability to provide 2 x educational based references
- Confident and experienced in working with small groups of children
- Excellent numeracy and literacy knowledge
- Good behaviour management
- Competitive pay rates
- Cash back incentives for referrals
- A dedicated and personal consultant who is on hand 24/7
To apply for the role, please send your CV to Roamah Kahlon for immediate consideration.
Clockwork Education is a recruitment agency and an employment business.