A national company has partnered with Harrison Gray to find a field engineer based in the greater Grand Rapids, MI region. This person will be responsible for automotive testing equipment and will be open and interested in a large amount of travel.
- Troubleshoot computer hardware and electronic systems
- Install testing equipment
- Provide training
- Preventative maintenance as needed
- Client engagement
- Frequent and regular traveling
- BS in either Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Strong electrical background
- Mechanical experience is a plus
- Working knowledge (internship, co-op, or previous role) of machinery
- Open to new grads or one to two years of professional field experience
- As much as 90% travel for the role
- Ability to work over 40 hours
Harrison Gray does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristics.