A rapidly growing, private equity backed, property finance company with offices in the heart of the West-end are looking for talented Finance Assistant/Assistant Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis. Hybrid working (3 days in office) in Central London.
A rapidly growing, private equity backed, property finance company. London.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the scope of the role includes:
- Maintaining all loan schedules within the structured finance securitisation, including ensuring accuracy of data in the consolidated loans model
- Day to day responsibility for payment of employee expenses, corporate credit card transactions and purchase ledger transactions
- Responsibility for the accuracy and quality of data entry and transaction commentary to the accounting ledger for the above transactions
- Responsibility for logging and tracking invoices, expense claims, and credit card payments during the authorisation process
- Preparation of daily/weekly supplier and expense payment runs
- Contributing to the monthly management accounting processes through the provision of accurate loans, payments, and expenses journals
- Ability to contribute to large scale projects including systems implementations and new funding facilities as the opportunities arise.
- Good understanding of transactional accounting (accounts payable/receivable)
- Experience of working in the financial services and/or property industry preferable
- Good standard of university education, bright with a willingness to learn
- Keen to pursue/complete an accounting qualification
Excellent career path
Comprehensive benefits package
Study support for CIMA or ACCA