Brilliant opportunity if you're looking to step away from the month-end management accounting routine into commercial finance.
Working as part of the FP & A function, you'll be analysing data that you can relate to in everyday life. All of the financial reporting, month-end accounting and transactional finance is covered by a different team in the business, allowing to focus on providing insights that will allow your stakeholders to make informed commercial decisions.
The business offer a fantastic benefits package which includes:
- Base salary range: £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience
- Bonus scheme: Up to 10% of salary
- Pension: employer contriubtion of up to 12%
- Private healthcare
- Brilliant employee discount scheme
- Work with multiple departments across the business on a global scale to understand their requirements from a data / analysis perspective
- Budgeting and forecasting with analysis into variances
- Manage big volumes of data; producing insights to aid commercial decision making
- Financial / scenario modelling to analyse risks and opportunities
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Strong financial analysis experience
- Able to commute to Burton twice per week minimum