We are looking for a Floor Manager to join the team as part of Caprice Holdings.A destination restaurant bringing the Parisian brasserie tradition to all-day dining in the heart of the West End. Step through the imposing double doors in the historic flower cellars of Covent Garden and be transported to the grand dining rooms of bohemian fin-de-siècle Paris. Sweeping red leather banquettes, striking columns and bistro tables create intimate spaces in which to share a meal and conversation amidst the buzz. Welcome back to the great indoors.Working as a Floor Manager within our Restaurants will give you exposure to a busy, high volume dining operation.Our Floor Manager enjoy these benefits:
- Generous discount off your bill (including drinks), when dining in one of our restaurants across the Group
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the Group
- 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service up to 5 extra days
- Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
- Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
Caprice Holdings is a market leading prestigious restaurant group, with a rich history and long-standing reputation in the hospitality industry, we have grown from strength to strength opening our iconic restaurants across in London and now internationally. As we continue to expand, we offer structured career paths & hospitality training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the group.Apply today and join us as a Floor Manager.We promote a working environment in which equal opportunity and diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged.Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.