ABOUT US - MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
Full Time Sales Assistant - Easterhouse
Pawnbroking may not be at the top of everyone's list for their next career move. But, perceptions can be deceiving and there's a lot more to us than meets the eye.
We've been around for a long time (over 125 years) and have built a reputation as a community based financial services provider. In fact, we are the largest pawnbroker in the UK. We're also a major high street retailer with a presence in over 250 high streets and are growing our e-commerce and social commerce focus.We offer exciting challenges and the ability to build your career in a supportive environment that encourages growth and embraces diverse thinking.
- Have excellent communication skills and be fluent in English.
- Enjoy working in a busy environment and be keen to progress
- Be passionate about great customer service.
- Be flexible - Saturday working will be required.
If you are multilingual this is an added bonus but not a requirement.
WHAT WE PROMISE YOU
We promise to invest in you, to help you advance your career and be part of a team that makes difference to the communities we work in. Everyone who joins us benefits from:
- Salary increment on successful completion of training.
- The opportunity to earn up to £2k discretionary bonus over each year.
- 22 days holiday (increasing with length of service) and the flexibility to buy and sell days.
- Up to 25% discount on our amazing range of new and pre-loved jewellery and watches.
- Pension and life assurance.
- A training package designed for you.
- An annual loan for your parking permit or season ticket to help your commute to work.
- The option to take part in our cycle to work scheme.
- The chance to be involved in our charity partnership with Fareshare UK.
- London weighting is offered for stores inside of the M25.
This is working 37.5 hours per week including Saturdays, based in our Easterhouse store.
WE CELEBRATE YOU!
We believe it's the uniqueness of our people which sets us apart. We celebrate that our teams are made up of colleagues from all cultures, backgrounds and walks of life. We welcome diverse experiences. We have an open mind to everything we do and value people who think differently and embrace change.