Hybrid - expectation to attend the Berkshire office 2 to 3 days per week £50-60K plus company car or car allowance
Reporting into the Head of HR Services, you will play a vital role in delivering and shaping the HR Shared Service Team. This role is responsible for overseeing the administration of the entire employee lifecycle and delivering HR administration support and front line advise internally and externally. This role will require a strong emphasis on both improving and optimising existing day to day operational foundations such as payroll, HR Policies and systems whilst maintaining high standards of customer services.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for inspiring, leading and coaching a team of administrators; including setting objectives, managing performance, monthly 121's, recruitment and development of new team members
• Identify knowledge gaps , building individual action/development plans
• Create opportunities for knowledge sharing and collaboration, ensuring business/teams are aware of changes and prepared
• Manage the relationship with third party providers/ vendors/contractors to ensure delivery against contract KPI's
• Optimising processes and procedures to deliver customer satisfaction, operational excellence and/or financial performance
• Proven track record of working in a shared service environment.
• Experience of developing and communicating management information
• Strong analytical, numerical, and data analysis skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Project management experience with the ability to structure, plan, control and co-ordinate a complex set of tasks
• Strong initiative and problem solving skills
• Experience of a flexible approach to managing and prioritising a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
• Understanding of HR legislation
•Hands on approach and solutions focused.
Should you be interested in discussing this vacancy please contact Annabel Green via LinkedIn or register your details on .
Resourcing4HR is an independent HR Recruitment and Consultancy company specialising in supporting the HR Community - both candidates and clients alike, in a partnership approach to resourcing HR professionals.
Resourcing4HR is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity.
Resourcing4HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates