HRIS Systems iTrent Specialist
- £50k to £60k with a 10% bonus + benefits
- Southampton with remote working options
Leading manufacturer is actively recruiting for an experienced HR Systems Lead iTrent Specialist
To lead the implementation; integration design & development of a new HRIS - iTrent and will have significant collaboration with HR, IT, business customers and third-party vendors.
This is a Supportive role for someone with a detailed knowledge of iTrent functionality and business objects. The role will explain technical concepts to non-technical users and create an appropriate iTrent structure and security hierarchy; translate HR processes into successful, efficient documented iTrent system processes; deliver training to all users and write reports.
The position will also be responsible for successful implementation of all HRIS, maximising effectiveness of all systems and creating an efficient IS framework & virtual environment for HR business. These systems will include but are not limited to: SharePoint teams & communications sites; network drives; Eploy ATS; Inboxes; links to third party supplier sites; Intranet & Internet HR pages.
Essential experience for the position of HR Systems Lead iTrent Specialist
- Proven experience of implementation, operation, development and maintenance of HR systems - preferably iTrent & Business Objects.
- Experience of project managing & leading an ITrent implementation, including writing test scripts and UAT.
- Demonstrable understanding of HR & Payroll Service processes, delivering a customer focussed service.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non- technical users, be able to work as part of a team and translate system improvement ideas into reality.
- Experience of ensuring system data is accurate, as well as being able to document system processes; including carrying out exception reporting to ensure data is accurate, regularly cleansed and updated
- Practiced in developing user guides; FAQ documents and writing & delivering training.
- Knowhow to create data load templates to upload information direct to iTrent.
- Practical experience of creating of new payrolls, updating and creating new salary calculations and updating structures in iTrent.
- Experience of working with IT and third party suppliers to resolve systems related problems and installing system updates.
- Skilled and experienced in the monitoring and maintenance of workflow engines.
- Experience of the creation and maintenance of Business Objects reports and the integration and extraction of SQL from these reports so that they can be used with PowerBI to produce meaningful information and statistics and analysis.
- Knowhow to create SharePoint sites; migrate data from 3rd party systems into iTrent and create a Virtual Environment Framework.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking.
- Professional and confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of Products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint)