WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Basic salary of up to £70k
- £6k car allowance
- Company bonus scheme
- Christmas performance bonus paid in November
- Death in Service cover: 4 x annual salary
- Private healthcare
- 5% pension contributions
- 25 days holiday
We are supporting a well-known business based in the West Thurrock area that also operates in other parts of the UK. Their priority is to ensure the safe operation of its facilities, to deliver continuous product availability and to provide the highest level of customer service.
You will be responsible for the management and reporting of Corporate Operational and Performance Data. Critically, you will review the current framework and design and implement a consistent reporting and communication process framework, across the entirety of the business.
- Lead the production of corporate governance briefing reports and packs for the Main Board meetings, and across the breadth of the company's Governance framework
- Carry out a deep dive review of the reporting process and structure, to professionalise and simplify the company's reporting to improve meeting performance
- Lead the development of an aggregated Balanced Scorecard through the Governance Structure which rolls up to the Main Board, focusing on STIP Performance Metrics
- Have a clear forward program of governance meetings, to allow time for aggregation to the Main Board and detailed key accountabilities across the business, for the production of content
- Ensure annual schedule of governance reports are clearly defined, documented and maintained
- Develop SMG (Senior Management Group) briefings prior to governance meetings, external events and meetings
- Coordinate pre-briefings with SMG and Board members where specific topics require advance preparation
- Coordinate multiple activities effectively and deliver to deadlines, often at short notice
- Effectively prioritise reporting requests and demand, including setting clear expectations on what can or cannot be delivered within certain timeframes
- Review processes and engagements required across the service to continuously improve the way the company delivers the service to their senior stakeholders
- Support the production of the Annual Report and ESG Reports.
In order to be considered, you need to come from a strong communications background and have experience of working alongside Board Members and Senior Executives, to facilitate and support the Corporate Governance process.
Other requirements include:
- Experience of designing corporate reporting frameworks and implementing these across an organisation
- Ability to influence and present to management upwards
- Ability to liaise and influence outside organisations including government officials, customers, NGO's and the press
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. Be able to build networks and co-ordinate with contributors face to face, virtually and across time zones
Please apply for this position and your CV will go direct to our Commercial Director, Ashleigh Wright, who is leading the search. Alternatively, if you have any questions, please get in touch with Ashleigh at Westray Recruitment Group.