A fantastic new opportunity has arisen in our client's internal IT department. The position will be primarily based in our client's lovely offices near Marlow and Maidenhead with gym and restaurant on site but there is also the option for some hybrid working.The IT Support Engineer will be a key member of the IT team, responsible for ensuring standards of IT service expectations are met. The role will involve general duties ranging from set-up and installation of new equipment, maintaining device security, recycling licenses, troubleshooting and diagnostics.
This could suit someone looking for their first role within IT support. If you have a genuine passion for technology and know your way around a computer you could be a great fit.Responsibilities include:
- Dealing with assigned tickets, providing support over multiple channels
- Responding efficiently to support requests over a variety of channels (e-mail, phone and ticketing system)
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles via Active Directory, Office 365 etc
- Update the ticketing system, ensuring the call has been logged and all notes, progress and required actions have been input promptly and accurately
- Server, Network and PC maintenance
- Supporting the roll-out of new equipment and applications
- Management of the internal phone system
- Proactive team player
- Able to talk about technology in simple terms.
- Logical thinker and natural problem solver.
- Ability to multitask and switch between jobs.
- Keen to build on existing skills
- Experience of Active Directory, creating and managing users accounts, creating, and managing distribution/security groups.
- Familiar in Microsoft Office 365 Administration, Teams telephony, and basic troubleshooting, for example running mail trace or performing security checks such as last sign in or checking for suspicious activity.
- Understanding of security products and the cyber threat landscape.
- The opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial Company
- Full training, ongoing support, and the tools you need to grow and develop in your role
- 25 days holiday
- Group Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Up to 50% off an annual Pure Gym membership
- Dental cover
- Doctor at Hand (online GP service)
- Onsite parking
- Onsite gym
- Access to a variety of online discounts on major retailers
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).