IT Technician / Service Desk Analyst required for my client based in Twickenham for a permanent role paying £22-£24k
This role will suit a fresh IT graduate or someone with approx. 1 years relevant experience.
You will be working alongside a senior IT Engineer and the IT Manager providing support to approx. 500 users.
This is an EXCELLENT opportunity to grow in experience in a welcoming environment that supports and develops people.
Excellent benefits include - free lunch, generous holiday, free parking
The role is to provide 1st and 2nd line technical support to all users either by resolving or escalating technical calls and generally helping to ensure the IT infrastructure can manage the requirements of all users
You will be working in a small and supportive team, time is given so your ideas will be heard and you can be involved in exciting projects.
• Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
• Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
• Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy solutions
• Provide 1st and 2nd line support to all staff and pupils.
• Ensure that excellent customer service is always provided.
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
• Provide self-help and user guides for users across the company to help reduce unnecessary direct contact with the IT support team.
• The post holder will be required to take part in an out-of-hours support TOIL is offered for this.