Legal Secretary / Conveyancing Assistant
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading law firm, providing a full supportive secretarial and typing service for an experienced, busy and dynamic Conveyancer, for which hands on legal experience is essential.
Salary: 21-23k per annum + excellent company benefits
Duties of Legal Secretary;
- To provide secretarial and administrative support, to include managing and maintaining files from opening to archiving.
- Handling telephone enquiries, making appointments and taking messages
- Producing letters and legal documents, including court forms and statements
- Copy and Audio typing
- Copying, scanning and faxing, including preparation of large court bundles filing and other general administration work.
- Occasional reception cover
Skills required of Legal Secretary;
- Strong typing skills
- Family law experience is essential
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- A good standard of education and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to work on one's own initiative
- The successful applicant will be required to work as part of a team.
The team and company are forward thinking, approachable with a strong reputation for service with a modern approach and a superb environment to work in.
The salary is negotiable and commensurate with your experience.
If this Legal Secretary role sounds of interest, please click the "apply now" button or contact Ebony or Suzanne at Square Peg for further details.