Do you love massage therapy and want to work in an environment where your skills are maximized while earning a substantial income? We are looking for friendly and outgoing professionals who can assist our clients in their body wellness and help them achieve life-changing results.
At PCRK Group - a franchisee of Massage Envy locations - you will join a team that is passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. We provide professional-grade skin and body care products, marketing, and clientele so you can focus on doing what you love and loving what you do.
- Has a passion for massage therapy, enjoys helping people, and has a caring-motivated attitude
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service
- Can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Thrives in a busy environment, while always providing the ultimate client experience
- Willing to learn other body wellness techniques such as Stretch and Rapid Tension Relief Therapy
- Comfortable with following protocols and upholding the highest level of integrity
- Great teammates who show up on time, ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion
- Some experience is helpful however, we offer PAID training for all new hires, regardless of experience
- Must meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state
- Must be able to pass a background and reference check
Benefits and Pay:
- Starting at $20- $25 per service hour based on experience and availability plus incentives, commissions, bonuses, & gratuities
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for all full & part time employees
- Comprehensive 401k package
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free massage/skincare services
- 45% discount off all products
- Paid time off
- Multi-state/clinic locations: You can work/transfer to other locations and keep your benefits!
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Massage Therapy (Required)
In this role, you will be:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within the scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members
Working for PCRK Group:
- Opportunity to work for a well-known, established company with one of the largest customer bases in the country
- Initial and ongoing training to sharpen your skills and efficiency with your clients
- Opportunities for growth & advancement
- A management team that is committed to providing a positive and fun work environment
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better:
- We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- If you're ready to put your amazing skills and know-how to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you!
For those interested in joining our dynamic team at PCRK Group, apply today!