The Folding Carton Division is an industry leading manufacturer of folding cartons for food, paper, hardware, confectionary, cosmetic, and many other industries. Employing over 200 people, this facility designs, prints, and manufactures folding cartons, trays, and counter displays for a broad range of products and customers.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for maintaining all production equipment, which may include but is not limited to: electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, as well as general building maintenance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Troubleshooting breakdowns and performing repairs
- Equipment installation
- Replacement and installation of lighting fixtures and lamps as required.
- General building maintenance
- All other duties as assigned
- Good troubleshooting ability and manual dexterity
- Strong mechanical skills
- Must be able to climb ladders and work with aerial platforms
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and in a team environment
- Willingness to work 3rd shift (10pm-6am) with some overtime/weekend work
- Willingness to train on OEM machinery
Compensation & Benefits:
Starting pay is based on skills and experience. In addition to a competitive wage, we offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, life, pension and 401(k).