Under the direct supervision of the Practice Administrator, the Medical Assistant (MA)/Patient Care Assistant (CNA) is primarily responsible for assisting providers in the examination and treatment of patients. It is imperative that a MA/PCA maintain excellent customer service skills and treat all patients in a friendly, helpful manner. This position must work as a team player, provide help and support to their co- workers, and demonstrate professionalism through adherence to Ogden Clinic mission, vision, and values.
Ogden Clinic provides competitive pay and benefits. Full-Time employees have access to:
- Medical (including a partially company funded HSA option and in-house discount plan)
- Dental, Vision, Disability and other plan coverage options.
- Company paid life insurance for employees and their families.
- Employee Assistance Program that provides free counseling to employees and their families.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Scholarship Program
- 401k with generous profit sharing contributions.
- In nearly all cases, no nights, weekends or holiday shifts.
- Competitive pay starting at $15.00+ hourly with the potential of higher starting pay based on experience.
- Annual Performance/Merit Increase Program that offers up to a 5% pay increase.
- Salary ranges reviewed annually.
- Limited benefits for non-Full-Time employees.
Full job description is available upon request by calling 801-475-3418.