Family Practice-Without OB opening in Denver, Colorado.
Metro Denver, Colorado
One of the largest health networks in Colorado is expanding its footprint in metropolitan Denver. Excellent employed outpatient Family Medicine opportunities in new as well as existing clinics are available.
- BE/BC in Family Medicine
- Multiple locations throughout suburban Denver including Castle Rock, Littleton, and Parker
- Competitive compensation package with sign-on bonus, complete medical/dental/vision plan, CME, health savings and flex spending account, life insurance and 401K
- Four-day workweek
- Average patients per day -17 -22
- All medical clinics use EPIC electronic medical records
- Leadership opportunities available for interested candidates
- Practicing family medicine physicians and graduating residents are welcome
- Flexible 2022/2023 start dates
Denver is a vibrant and culturally diverse city, known for its stunning mountain vistas, easy access to the Colorado Rocky Mountains and some of the world s most spectacular resorts. With more than 250 parks in the city, miles of walkable paths, and off-leash dog parks, Denver offers a plethora of avenues to enjoy the outdoors as well as a wide range of metropolitan amenities including: the largest complex of stages under one roof at the Denver Center of Performing Arts, several top-rated restaurants, multiple historic and art museums, and sporting venues supporting six professional sports teams. Denver has something for everyone! Come to play and stay!
To learn more, please contact Arleen Richardson at Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Your CV will remain confidential until you authorize its release.