Do you want to work for a high profile, exciting, fun, dynamic and forward thinking business, an award-winning Recruitment Company within an award-winning branch?
I am looking for an outstanding individual who will join my team as a Candidate Consultant, helping candidates find their next dream role!
Based in our stunning Head office in the heart of the City - amongst a team of extremely hard-working and dedicated consultants, you will be joining the multi-award winning London Bridge branch! Supporting one of our long standing Temps Consultants, you will be there to assist her in all her daily activity. Please apply if you are a proactive, fast paced individual, ready to kick start an exciting career within Office Angels.
JOB ROLE: Candidate Consultant Office AngelsJOB TYPE: PermanentHOURS: 8.30am - 5pm - hybrid working offeredSALARY: £25,000pa great benefits, your birthday off, volunteering day, commission, social events!
LOCATION: Liverpool Street, Spitalfields plus remoteCULTURE: Professional but fun and down to earth, social with great team spirit
- Advertise new temporary positions
- Screen suitable candidates over the telephone
- Interview candidates on video calls
- Enter information onto our database in Salesforce
- Match suitable candidates into temporary bookings
- Candidate Care - Keeping in regular contact with registered candidates
- Process Payroll for our temporary workers
- Deal with candidate queries
- Compliance - securing and maintaining all compliant information in reference to both candidates and clients
- General administration and answering the telephone
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Outstanding academic grades (A-Level and above)
- Previous office and customer service experience
- Must be organised with the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- You will enjoy a blend of working within an office environment and from home
- Competitive salary with bonus scheme after qualifying period
- Incentives, events, awards
- First class benefits package including pension, healthcare and discounts across all major retailers
- 22 days, rising to 28 for every year worked
- Birthday off
- Volunteering day and Charity support
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for a talented, intelligent, highly driven individual
- Excellent academic record
- Outstanding communication skills
- Initiative and proactive attitude
- Positive with a bright and determined attitude who will support the team to the highest possible standard
- Strong work ethic, who is willing to learn
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.