Jump right into an exciting and growing team with plenty of opportunity for personal career growth!
There is on-the-job training, allowing team members to be compensated while they are familiarizing themselves with their new roles.
There is overtime that allows you to earn a little extra every other week. It's easy to get started and there are no unnecessary waiting times for you to start earning a steady, weekly pay.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get started in the warehouse and manufacturing space, or someone simply looking for a career change.
Why work with Marathon?
- On-the-job Training
- Paid Weekly and Direct Deposit and Pay Cards available
- Insurance Available Immediately Upon Hire
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Product and Other Exclusive Discounts
Job Requirements May Include:
- Receive and store all finished goods produced by manufacturing
- Stencil cartons or attach labels as required by customers
- Assist drivers in loading stock weighing 10 to 50lbs on trailers
- Ability to lift and/or move 20 to 30lbs and occasionally 50lbs
- Repack stock as needed
- Keep department clean and organized
You'll know your schedule for the entire year, and you'll even receive a shift calendar, letting you plan your other important activities on your days off!
Please note - Team members must be able to commute to Townsend, MA. Pay rates displayed include the earned attendance bonus and are also dependent on shift.
Marathon is an Equal Opportunity Employer