This is a varied and challenging operations and office management role which also encompasses HR, with the opportunity of the successful candidate becoming the Operations Director in the future.
Operations manager Responsibilities
Some of your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- General office management including communications with internal and external colleagues
- Managing complex situations in a dynamic environment
- Supporting team systems and databases and assisting to identify and implement improvements
- Operational and relationship management support across various projects
- Providing HR administration support such as recruitment, onboarding/ leaving, probation periods and assessments for example
- Managing business support budget
- Monitoring quality of service
Operations Manager Experience
Our client is looking to recruit a professional, confident and reliable individual with experience of Office and Cost Management, and confident with recruitment responsibilities.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills will be essential to build professional and effective working relationships with key stakeholders both within and outside of the company, as well as the ability to inspire the trust of colleagues when dealing with difficult and confidential matters, and to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and with a multi-cultural and diverse team.
A proactive self-starter with a 'can do' attitude, who can hit the ground running, and confidently challenge and offer improvements where required.
You will be able to demonstrate a pragmatic and diplomatic attitude and take responsibility for your own workload and actions. You will be hands-on, versatile and polite and will look forward to making this role your own!
Operations Manager Rewards
As well as a fantastic career opportunity, our client is offering an excellent benefits package:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and an additional day at Christmas
- Flexible working hours
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Wellbeing support package
A collaborative and busy team made up of experts in their fields, you will be made to feel right at home straight away!
Based in Oxford (OX1) with access to excellent transport links and local amenities.
Our client places a particular emphasis on striking a great work/life balance so you'll enjoy flexible working hours. Core hours are between 10 and 4pm with an average day being 9am - 5.30pm, in a fun and friendly working environment.
Please apply online
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company in Oxfordshire recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. For our latest vacancies follow our Jobs on Twitter