Oracle DRM Consultant - £750 Per Day Inside IR35 - 6 Month Contract - HybridYour new companyA financial information company based in the City of London, United Kingdom is looking for a Oracle DRM Consultant.Your new roleYour new role include aspects of HFM, DRM and FDMEE:HFM:
- Address user queries with webforms, SmartView, data reconciliation.
- Read, understand and update HFM rules per user requirements.
- Update metadata security as required.
- Reshell application and reconcile data for regression testing before monthly updates.
- Deploy updates to PreProd and reconcile data before monthly updates.
- Deploy changes to Production.
- Add new dimension members per user requirements, noting and updating the different properties needed for each target application.
- Run/update DRM validations.
- Extract dimensions and reconcile to offline Chart of Accounts Excel spreadsheet.
- Run blenders for EBS load of segments/dimensions.
- Use prewritten SQL scripts to extract segments in EBS and reconcile to DRM dimension extracts.
What you'll need to succeed
- HFM - expert level.
- DRM - Advanced user.
- FDMEE - Advanced user.
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to work with market leading technologies.
- Competitive Day Rate.
- Flexible working options available.
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.