GMP Recruitment are proud to partner a highly recognisable and hugely successful Engineering business that has seen substantial growth and development in recent years.
We are currently supporting their recruitment for an Order Administrator to join their team on a full time, permanent contract.
The Order Administrator will be responsible for the completion of beginning to end administration requirements of all customer orders and you will work to ensure orders are created and maintained to set standards and processes in SAP.
The successful candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate strong administration and ordering experience as well as SAP knowledge and a basic understanding of financial controlling.
Order Administrator main duties:
- Create and maintain sales orders and purchase orders in SAP to set procedures and standards.
- Create Customer Order Confirmations to set standards and procedures.
- Steer Customer + Vendor Invoicing ensuring all stakeholders are aware of job status ensuring this coincides in SAP and any inhouse overview documents.
- General Office departmental administration
- Be able to support all aspects of the team's responsibilities and end to end process for departmental cover whenever requested by management including any sickness / holiday periods.
- To complete any reasonable requests by management.
Order Administrator desired skills and experience:
- SAP Experience desirable
- Organised administration + ordering experience
- Experienced with Microsoft administration tools
- Process driven and able to follow set procedures
- Basic understanding of financial controlling.
- Excellent phone manner + good interpersonal and communication skill
In return for all the above you will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary which is demonstrable with relevant experience, plus excellent company benefits.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, please click apply. If you want more information on this position, please contact GMP Recruitment directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.