Join Aya Healthcare, winner of multiple Top Workplace awards!
The Per Diem Healthcare Recruiter will cultivate relationships with healthcare professionals interested in local per diem nursing shifts. He or she will provide the best possible experience for our healthcare professionals through initiating contact, maintaining exceptional rapport and providing extraordinary customer service.
Who We Are:
We're a $5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we're obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you'll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Contact nurses via phone, email and text to help them become compliant with local healthcare facilities (per-diem staffing)
- Provide timely and accurate information to the team, including reporting sales statistics and creating presentations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet recruiting goals
- Strive for continuous improvement and rapid career advancement
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have a minimum of one year of proven success in a metrics driven sales or recruiting environment
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for clinicians
- Results-oriented mindset with a drive to achieve success
- Incredible work ethic
- Strong motivation for career growth and advancement
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon - plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO - we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Compensation: $60k starting pay + commission
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.