- Direct career progression to senior level positions
- Continued training and development opportunities
About Our Client
- Manufacturer of stamped and welded products used by Automotive, Aerospace, and Medical Device Manufacturers
- Prides itself on internal advancement of employees
- Experiencing a constantly growing, reliable client base
- Culture which emphasizes customer-centricity and growth of employees
- Seeking to implement more automation throughout their processes within the next couple years
- Leverage technical leadership in support for production processes such as turning, broaching, milling, welding, assembly and powder coating
- Drive manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning processes, work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Make critical decisions for tool and equipment selection, design, and development activities.
- Oversee capital management activities and provide investment analysis/justification for the acquisition new machinery, tools, and equipment.
- Develop feasibility studies for the manufacture of new products and provide guidance on integration requirements and costs.
- Initiate and maintain standards, process control documents and work instructions
- Work cross-functionally with Maintenance team to keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services, and by assisting in establishing preventive/predictive maintenance programs
- Support the company in technical presentations and other customer relations activities
- Manage company relationships and pursue company objectives with external customers/vendors
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Electrical Engineering
- At least 1 years of experience with stamping or welding
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience with CAD software
- Familiarity with LEAN tools
- Problem solving, teamwork, and leadership abilities
- Experience with ERP
- Comfortable working on a manufacturing floor
What's on Offer
- Base salary between $70,000-$80,000, depending on related experience
- Target bonus at 10% - based on plant, individual, and team metrics
- Education Reimbursement
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- 14 paid holidays
- 401(k) match at 4%
- BCBS Health Care and Benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.